Whats in My Bag



I am such a bag lover and think that a girl can never have too many bags and shoes! 
So i recently brought a backpack from Longchamp and i am in love i can't stop using it. this is my second purchase from Longchamp as i also have one of their larger bags that i use for college and it is great but when i found out that they had brought out some backpacks in the same style i just knew i had to get one!

My backpack is full of all the essential things i need when i am off out, from my purse to headphones which i find are two of the most essential things you need in your bag.

So i got the Noir Le plagie Backpack.


 




My purse is from Ted baker and is in the colour British Racing Green. The colour is too die for! I love it.



My lipgloss is from Bobbi Brown and is in the colour pastel 12 and is a high shimmer lipgloss.

My lipstick is also from Bobbie Brown and in in the colour Rose Petal 7 and is a creamy lip colour.



My sunglasses are from Ray Ban and they are the wayfarer sunglasses in black. I sometimes alternate between my sunglasses to my other ones which are the Ray Ban aviators in sliver.



My little black bag is from H&M but you can get any little bag from lots of other shops.


Longchamp Le Pliage Backpack
Ted Baker Purse
Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses
Ray Ban aviator sunglasses
Bobbi Brown Lipgloss
Bobbi Brown Lipstick
Little Black Bag





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

MY LINKS

Pageviews

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig